Education & Training
- Postdoc, University of Pennsylvania (2006-2009), Michael Klein, Advisor.
- PhD, Physics, University of California-Santa Barbara (2006), Frank Brown and Philip Pincus, Advisors.
- BA, Physics, Reed College, Portland, OR (2000)
- 2011 – present: Assistant Professor, Physics Department and Center for Computational and Integrative Biology, Rutgers University-Camden
- 2009 – 2011: Research Assistant Professor, Institute for Computational Molecular Science, Temple University
Honors and Awards
- RCSA Cottrell College Science Award (2015-2016)
- NSF Graduate Fellow (2001-2004)
- UCSB Herbert P. Broida Fellow (2000-2003)
- U.S. Dept. of Education GAANN Fellow (2000-2001)
- UCSB Parsons Fellow (2000-2002)
- Barry Goldwater Scholarship (1999-2000)